Why is skin so important?
The skin is the body's largest organ and its first line of defense, covering you and protecting you from injury, infection, and dryness. Often taken for granted, the fact is that healthy skin reflects a healthy body. If you take good care of your skin,
The skin is the most critical organ in the body and needs daily care, regardless of age or health.
What does skin do?
- Protection - the skin protects your body and internal organs from damage and is a barrier to germs and diseases
- Temperature control - the skin controls your body temperature, retaining water inside your body. It also cools your body by sweating when needed
- Sensitivity - the skin allows you to feel sensations such as heat, cold and pain
- Secret - Sweat glands on your skin produce oils that help keep your skin healthy
Healthy skin is:
- Smooth, with no breaks on the surface
- It's warm, but it's not hot
- A healthy body
Healthy skin is not:
Classic Health is dedicated to providing products focused on caring for and nurturing your skin. Our skincare products protect against sensitive skin and deal with various skin problems.