Terms and Conditions
- Orders are subject to acceptance by Classic Health.
- Minimum order for prepaid freight to nursing homes, physicians, dentists, veterinarians and retail homecare customers in western Canada (BC-MB) is $150.00 before taxes. $350.00 to Eastern Canada (ON-NL). Minimum order for prepaid freight for hospitals is on a per contract base.
- Classic Health does not ship prepaid to the Yukon, NWT or Nunavut.
- Orders are binding when accepted and confirmed by Classic Health. Acceptance is subject to final approval by the credit department, credit application form and acceptance of all terms and conditions of sale by the customer.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Prices published at the time of order will be honoured. Errors and omissions excepted.
- Only an officer of Classic Health may alter this agreement and pricing.
- Payment terms are due upon receipt, OAC.
- A service charge of 1.5% per month will be assessed on all past due invoices, as well as expenses, attorney fees and court costs which seller incurs by reason of buyer’s default.
Shortages, Errors & Damages
- Inspect all shipments carefully. Verify total number of cartons.
- All damages must be noted on the bill of lading at the time of delivery. All claims for lost or damaged goods and concealed shortages must be made to the delivering carrier claims department within 5 days of receipt of goods.
- Shortages, errors and manufacturers’ defect must be reported to Classic Health customer service department within 5 working days of delivery.
- Merchandise will be replaced, or a credit will be issued at the discretion of Classic Health.
- Merchandise Damaged due to improper use or customer abuse will not be accepted for return.
Toll free: 1-800-421-0488
Return Goods Policy
- Products cannot be returned without a return authorization number issued by a Classic Health customer service representative.
- All requests to return goods must be made to Classic Health with the following information:
- A) Account number
- B) Invoice and purchase order number
- C) Catalogue number
- D) Quantity and unit of measure
- E) Lot number and expiration date
- F) Specific reason for return
- G) Packing slip
- AADL Clients- Classic Health cannot receive returned product for re-sale due to the possibility of cross-contamination from a customer’s home. We will, however, replace damaged or defective product if reported within 5 business days to Classic Health. We will require the following information: a) invoice number b) product number (inventory part number) c) quantity and unit of measure (bx or ea.)
- All merchandise must be returned clean and unaltered, in original packaging. Merchandise returned not meeting these conditions would be returned to sender and no credit issued.
- Items being returned must be re-packaged into a larger container to protect the original packaging of the product.
- A label must be attached to the outside of the re-packaged item(s) showing the Return authorization number and Classic Health’s address
- Products returned with alterations or damage to the original packaging, or that have been defaced, including writing on the package, will not be accepted for return.
- Merchandise with less than 6 months shelf life will not be accepted for return.
- A minimum restocking fee of 25% will be imposed on merchandise that is not defective. An additional restocking fee may apply, or merchandise may not be eligible for any credit depending on the manufacturer’s policy. This will be determined at the time a return authorization number is issued.
- Custom and special orders are not eligible for return or credit.
- Customer is responsible for freight charges when returning merchandise for reasons other than a Classic Health error.
- Classic Health reserves the right to deny any refund.
- Orders cancelled after shipment has occurred will be subject to the return goods policy, and the customer will be responsible for return freight charges.
- Custom and special orders cannot be cancelled if in process by, or in transit from the manufacturer.
Surcharges (add to Standard rate)
- COD Shipments are subject to a surcharge rate of $15.00