For extra bag capacity
SenSura Mio Convex 1-Piece High Output combines the unique SenSura Mio elastic adhesive and adaptive convex shell that has proven leakage reduction with a larger pouch and a soft drainable outlet to accommodate the need for extra bag capacity and security. It offers a high volume solution for post-operative use and for people with an ileostomy.
- Effective drainage through a soft drainable outlet.
- Option of connecting to a night bag, reducing the risk of blockage to support an undisturbed night's’ sleep.
SenSura Mio Convex 1-Piece High Output features both neutral grey bags as well as transparent bags with a scale to help estimate output amount.
SenSura Mio Elastic Adhesive - fits individual body shapes and follows natural body movements
SenSura Mio provides better fit to body and optimal discretion due to the many innovative features.
- Elastic adhesive for a secure fit to individual body shapes
- Neutral grey textile for optimal discretion and an honest look
- Full-circle filter for proven reduction of ballooning, designed specifically for Ileostomy output
- Soft outlet can connect to Coloplast's fistula drain bag #14010 or any standard night bag
- Standard wear
Adaptive convex with integrated flexlines for a unique combination of stability and flexibility
The SenSura Mio Convex 1-Piece High Output has a flexible adaptive convex shell that fits securely to uneven skin areas, deep-seated areas and stomas that need support or help to protrude. More so SenSura Mio Convex has proven leakage reduction. Combined with the elastic adhesive, it provides a more secure fit to the individual body shape.
- The Soft convex is for stomas with openings above skin level that need support due to challenges in the area around the stoma.
- The Light convex is for stomas with openings in level with the skin that need gentle help to protrude, or for slightly deep-seated areas where a light curve is needed to get a good grip.