NOTE: SenSura Mio pouches are compatible with SenSura Xpo extended wear barriers
For extra bag capacity
SenSura Mio Flex High Output combines the unique SenSura Mio elastic adhesive with a two-piece pouch designed to accommodate the need for extra capacity. It offers a high volume solution for post-operative use and for people with an ileostomy.
- Effective drainage through a drainable outlet.
• Option of connecting to a night bag, reducing the risk of blockage to support an undisturbed night's’ sleep.
SenSura Mio Flex High Output features both neutral grey bags as well as transparent bags with a scale to help estimate output amount.
SenSura Mio Elastic Adhesive - fits individual body shapes and follows natural body movements
SenSura Mio provides better fit to body and optimal discretion due to the many innovative features.
• Elastic adhesive for a secure fit to individual body shapes
• Neutral grey textile for optimal discretion and an honest look
• Full-circle filter for proven reduction of ballooning
• Flex coupling assuring easy application and flexible feel.
SenSura Mio Flex High Output is available with both SenSura Mio Flat and SenSura Mio Convex Flex baseplates.
Adaptive convex with integrated flexlines for a unique combination of stability and flexibility
The SenSura Mio Convex 2-piece Flex has a flexible adaptive convex shell that fits securely to uneven skin areas, deep-seated areas and stomas that need support or help to protrude. More so SenSura Mio Convex has proven leakage reduction. Combined with the elastic adhesive, it provides a more secure fit to the individual body shape.
- The Light convex is for stomas with openings in level with the skin that need gentle help to protrude, or for slightly deep-seated areas where a light curve is needed to get a good grip.
• The Deep convex is for stomas with openings below skin level that need a lot of help to protrude, or for deep-seated areas where a deep curve is needed to get a good grip.