SenSura® Mio: Flex Convex Light Standard Wear Skin Barrier, Cut-to-fit, 5/bx
NOTE: SenSura® Mio Flex, SenSura® Flex, and Assura® AC are compatible with one another
SenSura® Mio Convex has a curved shape that fits securely to uneven skin areas, deep-seated areas and stomas that need support or help to protrude. Combined with the elastic adhesive, it provides a more secure fit* to the individual body shape.
- Adaptive convex with integrated flexlines for a unique combination of stability and flexibility
- Elastic adhesive for a secure fit to individual body shapes
- Flexible coupling for adaption to body contours and a discreet, flat profile
- Standard Wear
- Belt tabs for use with 4237, 4247
- FlexShell is designed for stability and flexibility
The SenSura Mio Convex 2-piece Flex baseplate featuring an adaptive convex shell and an elastic adhesive is separate from the pouch, so the pouch can be changed without changing the baseplate. The pouch is coupled to the baseplate by means of the well-known Flex coupling which is a secure coupling system that is flat, discreet and flexible enough to adapt to body contours. SenSura Mio Convex Flex is available in a broad range of light convex baseplates in various pre-cut or hole sizes which can be customized, with pouches in a variety of sizes available in transparent, or with inspection window, and with coupling systems of 35, 50 or 70 mm in diameter.