Self-Cath intermittent catheters have fire-polished eyelets designed for comfort, a siliconized surface created for smooth insertion, and are available in a variety of options. This catheter is not made with natural rubber latex.
- The Self-Cath family of 100% latex-free catheters offers a variety of options for intermittent self-catheterization.
- Self-Cath®catheters have a siliconized surface for smooth insertion.
- Each catheter is made of flexible medical grade PVC and has smooth fire polished eyelets for patient comfort and ease of use.
Self-Cath® catheters are offered in an assortment of designs:
- Straight Tip
- Tapered Tip Coude with Guide Stripe®
- Olive Tip Coude with Guide Stripe®