ColoKids™: Flat 1-piece Drainable Pouch, Clamp Closure, Standard Wear, Transparent, Cut-to-fit, 10/bx
Coloplast offers pediatric pouches in many different styles and sizes to accommodate the different stages in a child’s life. With Assura® pediatric 1-piece drainable, the adhesive is permanently fixed to the pouch. To change the pouch, the whole appliance is removed and replaced. Small pouch size provides a pediatric-friendly pouching solution.
Assura® pediatric 1-piece closed appliances are available in transparent or opaque, with a flat, small, child-friendly size baseplate.
Spiral adhesive, for security and skin-friendliness
The Assura® spiral adhesive is a combination of materials designed for security and protection in a spiral-structure, for:
- Secure adherence to the skin
- Absorption of moisture from the skin - providing skin-friendliness and protection from irritation
A comfortable and discreet pouch
Assura® pediatric 1-piece drainable has a range of features designed to offer comfort and discretion:
- Self-adhesive closing clip - a self-adhesive soft closing clip is supplied with the pouch, providing a closure system that is both secure and hygienic
- Soft backing fabric - the side of the pouch that is in contact with the skin features a lining made of soft material, allowing the skin to breathe and dries quickly after a shower or swim.
- Odour-proof film - pouch is made from an odour-proof material.