Sensura ® Mio Click is NOT compatible with SenSura® Click or Assura® systems. SenSura® Click and Assura® are compatible.
Assura® 2-piece is a mechanical coupling with extra reassurance
- The pouch is fixed securely to the baseplate with a mechanical coupling system. An audible ‘click’ confirms the secure locking of the pouch to the baseplate.
- Before the pouch is locked into position, it can be rotated into the desired position, without having to remove the pouch from the baseplate.
- The pouch can be removed from the spiral adhesive baseplate, allowing the pouch to be changed more often than the adhesive baseplate.
Assura® 2-piece systems are available with a flat or convex standard wear or extended wear baseplate. These are combined with drainable, closed or urostomy pouches, as well as a range of special solutions such as a night bag, minicap and much more. The broad assortment consists of a range of baseplates with pre-cut or hole sizes that can be customized, and with pouches in a variety of sizes available in transparent or opaque.
Spiral adhesive, for security and skin-friendliness
The Assura® spiral adhesive is a combination of materials designed for security and protection in a spiral-structure, for:
- Secure adherence to your skin
- Absorption of moisture from your skin - providing skin-friendliness and protection from irritation
Assura® [Extra] adhesive offers extra protection against aggressive output. It is suitable for people with an ileostomy or urostomy that has a more aggressive output that breaks down standard adhesives too quickly.