NOTE: SenSura Mio Flex, SenSura Flex, and Assura AC are compatible with one another
Easiflex® is a two-piece system with adhesive coupling, providing the benefits of a one-piece – the unique combination of security and flexibility.
- The pouch is fixed securely to the baseplate with a strong adhesive coupling system.
- The adhesive coupling is flexible, allowing freedom of movement, making Easiflex®comfortable and discreet to wear.
- The pouch can be removed from the baseplate, allowing the pouch to be changed more often than the adhesive baseplate.
Easiflex® appliances are available with a flat or convex standard wear and extended wear baseplate. These are combined with drainable, closed or urostomy pouches. The broad assortment consists of a range of baseplates with pre-cut or cut-to-fit sizes that can be customized, and with pouches in a variety of sizes available in transparent or opaque.
Spiral adhesive, for security and skin-friendliness: The Easiflex® spiral adhesive is a combination of materials designed for security and protection in a spiral-structure, for:
- Secure adherence to your skin
- Absorption of moisture from your skin - providing skin-friendliness and protection from irritation
Convex light, for stomas that are difficult to manage: Easiflex® baseplates are available in Convex Light. The oval shape of the Convex light baseplate is designed to help a stoma that is difficult to manage, for example a stoma that is flush, retracted, or located in a skin fold. It applies light and delicate pressure on the peristomal skin to reduce the risk of leakage by allowing the stoma to protrude. Ask your enterostomal therapy nurse for more information about Convex Light.