Assura®: Deep Convex Extended Wear Skin Barrier, Pre-sized, 5/bx
Sensura ® Mio Click is NOT compatible with SenSura® Click or Assura® systems. SenSura® Click and Assura® are compatible.
Assura® 2-piece is a mechanical coupling with extra reassurance
- The pouch is fixed securely to the baseplate with a mechanical coupling system. An audible ‘click’ confirms the secure locking of the pouch to the baseplate.
- Before the pouch is locked into position, it can be rotated into the desired position, without having to remove the pouch from the baseplate.
- The pouch can be removed from the spiral adhesive baseplate, allowing the pouch to be changed more often than the adhesive baseplate.
Assura® 2-piece systems are available with a flat or convex standard wear or extended wear baseplate. These are combined with drainable, closed or urostomy pouches, as well as a range of special solutions such as a night bag, minicap and much more. The broad assortment consists of a range of baseplates with pre-cut or hole sizes that can be customized, and with pouches in a variety of sizes available in transparent or opaque.
Spiral adhesive, for security and skin-friendliness.The Assura® spiral adhesive is a combination of materials designed for security and protection in a spiral-structure, for:
- Secure adherence to your skin
- Absorption of moisture from your skin - providing skin-friendliness and protection from irritation
Assura extended wear adhesive offers extra protection against aggressive output. It is especially suitable for people with a urostomy, which tends to have more aggressive output that can breaks down standard adhesives more quickly.
Convexity, for stomas that are difficult to manage. Assura® 2-piece baseplates are available with two different levels of convexity, designed to help a stoma that is difficult to manage, for example a stoma that is flush, retracted, or located in a skin fold. It applies pressure on the peristomal skin to reduce the risk of leakage by allowing the stoma to protrude.