Assura® AC: Pediatric Flat Barrier, Standard Wear, 10/bx
Coloplast offers pediatric pouches in many different styles and sizes to accommodate the different stages in a child’s life. Easiflex® for pediatrics is a simple, soft and secure system – from newborns to children up to five years of age.
Easiflex® is a two-piece system with adhesive coupling, providing the benefits of a one-piece – the unique combination of security and freedom of movement.
- The pouch is fixed securely to the baseplate with a strong adhesive coupling system.
- The adhesive coupling is flexible, allowing freedom of movement, making Easiflex®comfortable and discreet to wear.
- The pouch can be removed from the baseplate, allowing the pouch to be changed more often than the adhesive baseplate.
Baseplates are available in two sizes, which combine with the drainable pouches (transparent or with a soft-front).
A simple, soft and secure pouching system
- Gentle and easy to use - it does not require any pressure to apply or remove the pouch. The pediatric system is simple and easy to use and the coupling flange can be lifted so that the pouch can be applied without pressure on the peristomal area.
- Secure to use - contains a security channel, preventing the baseplate from curling up and thus leakage.
- Soft and comfortable - as soft and flexible as a one-piece pouch, ensuring freedom of movement while still wearing a two-piece.
- Hygienic and easy to clean - both the streamlined surface of the baseplate and the Hide-away outlet makes wiping clean easy and hygienic.