Assura® AC: MAXI Urostomy Pouch, 20/bx
NOTE: SenSura Mio Flex, SenSura Flex, and Assura AC are compatible with one another
Easiflex® is a two-piece system with adhesive coupling, providing the benefits of a one-piece – the unique combination of security and flexibility.
- The pouch is fixed securely to the baseplate with a strong adhesive coupling system.
- The adhesive coupling is flexible, allowing freedom of movement, making Easiflex®comfortable and discreet to wear.
- The pouch can be removed from the baseplate, allowing the pouch to be changed more often than the adhesive baseplate.
Easiflex® urostomy pouch is available with a flat or convex, standard wear and extended wear baseplate. The assortment consists of a range of baseplates with pre-cut or cut-to-fit sizes that can be customized, available in transparent or white.
Spiral adhesive, for security and skin-friendliness. The Easiflex® spiral adhesive is a combination of materials designed for security and protection in a spiral-structure, for:
- Secure adherence to your skin
- Absorption of moisture from your skin - providing skin-friendliness and protection from irritation
Assura® [Extra] adhesive offers extra protection against aggressive output. It is suitable for people with an ileostomy or urostomy that have a more aggressive output that breaks down standard adhesives too quickly.
A comfortable and discreet pouch. Easiflex® urostomy has a range of features designed to offer comfort and discretion:
- Non-return valve - prevents the urine from washing over the stoma, reducing the risk of urinary infections.
- Tuck-away outlet - easy to use and can be tucked away when not in use. This prevents it from rubbing on your leg, offering more comfort and discretion.
- Multichambers - the pouch has been divided into chambers that spread the urine evenly within the pouch. This allows it to have a flat and discreet profile and reduces splashing sounds.