ENEVRA All-Purpose Surface Disinfectant Spray
ENEVRA is your first line of defense against germs, bacteria, viruses, and funguses that make you sick.
Water used in ENEVRA products meets the United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) standard of purified water for pharmaceutical use.
- Drug Identification Number (DIN): 02504030
- Medical grade
- Effectively KILLS 99.99% of bacteria, viruses, and funguses
- Ready-to-use formula requires no diluting
- Clean, disinfect, and sanitize non-porous surfaces made of acrylic, metals, glass, plastics, vinyl, and laminate
- Suitable for a full-range of applications including medical, industrial, business, and home use
- Advanced control of cross-contamination in critical and non-critical environments
- Active Ingredients: Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride
- 709 mL
ENEVRA is rigorously tested and authorized by Health Canada