The Advance Plus touch-free intermittent catheter system provides the right balance of ease of use and protection in the convenience of a closed system. Kit contains gloves, waterproof underpad, drape, and benzalkonium swabsticks.
- Protective tip helps shield the sterile catheter from bacteria located within the initial 15 mm of the distal urethra
- Integrated 1500-mL collection bag with large handle helps with handling the catheter while helping to shield the catheter from potential contamination
- User-regulated gel reservoir allows for control of the catheter lubrication without additional supplies
- Smooth eyelets help provide trouble-free insertion
- Not made with natural rubber latex, phthalate-free PVC material
- Kit includes: (1) Advance Plus Touch Free Intermittent Catheter, (1) pair of gloves, (1) underpad drape, and benzalkonium swabsticks