The Dynarex Sharps Containers are designed so needles can be dropped in without touching the outside. The large openings accommodate larger syringes and allow for horizontal drop, maximizing the container volume. Each container is puncture resistant, aiding in the prevention of needlestick injuries and have a translucent lid to allow users to easily monitor fill levels.
- Designed so needles can be dropped in the container without touching the outside
- Horizontal drop maximizes container volume
- Locks for final disposal
- Transparent lid allows for visual monitoring of contents to avoid overfilling
- Easy-to-see fill levels
- Puncture resistant
- Commonly used in EMS, hospitals, nursing homes, clinics and doctors offices, etc.
The Dynarex Sharps Shaft is conveniently sized, making them ideal for EMS and Fire personnel as well as nurses, fitting into bags, purses or backpacks. The fully portable container is designed to hold syringes, with a temporary closure and final locking feature.
- Designed to hold syringes
- Temporary closure with final locking feature
- Portable and disposable
The Dynarex Sharps Crate is conveniently sized, making them ideal for law enforcement agencies for storing contaminated evidence. The fully portable container also provides a safe and practical method for sharps transfer, reducing the possibly of accidents or injury.
- Used to provide a safe transport/transfer
- Reduces the possibility of accident or injury
- Useful for law enforcement agencies for storing contaminated article for evidence
- Conveniently fits into bags for EMS, fire and nursing personnel